Full/Final Paper Submission Format:
Accepted and Revision Required Paper authors are advised to make necessary corrections and modifications suggested by the reviewers in your final manuscript and e-mail us the final camera-ready papers on
10-December-2020 12 December 2020 (Extended) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject
[Paper ID: (Your Paper ID)] – [Paper Title: (Your paper Title)]
It is also mandatory that your final manuscript pdf filename should correspond to your Paper ID (e.g. 247.pdf).
Kindly follow the above email subject to avoid confusions.
Papers for presentations should conform to the IEEE format and specifications. Authors to submit the full final paper (Maximum 6 pages, double-column US letter size) as PDF using the IEEE templates. Extra pages beyond this would require additional page length charges. The additional payment required for extra pages is USD 40/page for all categories of authors. The IEEE paper template can be downloaded from the link given below. http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Using IEEE PDF eXpress:
According to the IEEE Xplore Requirements for PDF, all conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). The ICOT 2020 has registered for use of the IEEE tool: IEEE PDF eXpress. It is important to note that submitting a file to IEEE PDF eXpress is only for creation of a compliant PDF file, you must still submit your final paper through e-mail.
IEEE PDF eXpress:
Papers must be compatible with IEEE Xplore format. Papers that not fit with the format cannot be published in IEEE Xplore. To meet this requirement authors should verify the files using the IEEE PDF eXpress system. IEEE PDF eXpress can generate compatible PDF files with IEEE format from the source files (Conversion Function) or verify that the PDF files are compatible with the IEEE Xplore format (PDF Check function). PDFeXpress facility will be available NOW.
The steps are:
1. Access the website of IEEE PDF eXpress: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
2. Enter the conference ID: 51877X
3. If you do not have an account select “New Users – Click Here” and follow the steps to register. Otherwise, sign in with your email address and password.
4. Select “Create New Title” for every full paper.
5. Among the data that identify their work and select “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
6. Select “Browse” and find the file. The selected file may be a PDF for compatibility or file in another format to be converted to PDF. For more details go to the website http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp.
7. Select “Upload File”. You will receive confirmation that the load was successful through an email.
8. You will receive an email with your new PDF file, PDF verified or converted by the IEEE PDF eXpress system. If a PDF file is up to verify, the email will indicate whether it passed or failed.