ICOT 2020 registration can be done on-line. Accepted currency: USD & KRW only.
Author registration starts on December 08 and closes by December 16.
Audience registration starts on December 01 and closes in the evening, December 21.
|Authors (IEEE member, Non-member) – Foreign||USD 200|
|Authors (IEEE member, Non-member) – Domestic||KRW 218,000|
|On-site Registration (Foreign)||USD 100|
|On-site Registration (Domestic)||KRW 109,000|
Terms & Conditions
- Full-time students, students enrolled for degrees with the college or university are only accepted.
- Students should be bonafide by the Dean/HOD, college, or university.
- Student ID or enrollment ID should be provided (uploaded as a scanned copy) during the registration process.
- The registration fee is inclusive of all technical sessions’ participation and conference proceedings.
- NO REFUNDs will be made for author/audience/others registration.
- NO REFUNDs for No-shows.
Online Registration & Payment For Authors Outside Korea
Online Registration & Payment For Authors Inside Korea (Domestic)
Author(s) should email us the e-payment receipt, which acts as the proof of registration.
(email Subject: Your Paper ID – Registration/Payment Confirmation)